4/25/12

How to clean makeup out of the drawer

I'm back! This feels great :) I've had my baby and spent some time dedicating motherhood to my chidlers.

Ok so now for the crud- literally.
Have you ever scrubbed your nasty makeup drawer out and it's still so gross? I tried so many cleaners that would not get this stuff out. (I think this was my bronzer that "exploded" a while back)

BEFORE


Then I had an idea. I actually use a natural lotion for my eye makeup remover. If lotion can take the crap off my eyes, why not my drawers?

AFTER


*Sigh*
Why hadn't I thought of this earlier?


Supplies you will need

Lotion 
Cotton balls

Instructions: squeeze some lotion in the drawer or cotton ball and start rubbing all the crud out!


Here's a sneak peek at my current chair makeover...






No comments:

Post a Comment